Yes we offer private music lessons!
We are delivering lessons in person and online (using the Zoom platform). Coming out of the CoVid-19 pandemic we are keeping the safety of students and instructors in mind and have made the following adjustments:
- We are using larger teaching spaces to allow for a minimum distance of 6 feet between the student and teacher.
- All lessons are at scheduled times, no drop-ins
- Lesson areas are separated from the retail section of the store
- A student to teacher ratio of 1:1 is required
- Hand sanitizer stations will be at all entrances and counters
Lesson Format: all lessons are 30 min private one-on-one instruction. We currently teach Mon-Thurs & Saturday. The teachers gear the instruction towards the goals of the student and can provide many different styles of instruction depending on your musical goals.
- Monthly lessons are $25 per half hour lesson.
- Semester lessons are $23 per half hour lesson with a commitment of 4 months.
- Drop in Lessons are scheduled based on teacher availability that week and are $25 per half hour lesson.
Missed Lessons: If you need to cancel a scheduled lesson we require 24hr notice to inform the teacher. If appropriate notice is given there is an option to do a make up lesson at a time arranged between you and the teacher.
We offer instruction on:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Classical Guitar
- Bass guitar