Asher Electro Hawaiian Junior 6-String Lap Steel Guitar w/Gig Bag
The Electro Hawaiian Junior lap steel just keeps getting better. This time around we made some small, but pretty choice updates to make your playing experience all the better.
Designed in California and prototyped by master luthier Bill Asher, the Junior has a neck-through solid mahogany body with a 25" scale length and 24 fret lines. This new version has a beautiful Indian rosewood fretboard, custom Alnico 5 pickup set and upgraded Wilkinson tuners.
- Style: 6-string Lap Steel
- Scale Length: 25 inches
- Scale Lines: 24
- Neck & Body: Neck Through Body Construction, Solid Mahogany
- Pickups: Two Alnico 5 Humbuckers
- Pickup Switching: Three-Way Toggle
- Controls: Master Volume and Master Tone
- String Spacing: Nut: 1 3/4", Bridge: 2 1/4"
- Fret board: Indian Rosewood
- Bridge: Aluminum Wrap-Wround
- Tuners: Wilkinson Deluxe
- Nut: Custom Designed with Tusq Material by Graphtech
- Finish: Tobacco Burst, Trans Cherry, Antique White, Lake Placid Blue, and Gold Top
- Case: Comes with High Quality Gig Bag
- Strings: Asher Electro Hawaiian Lap Steel Strings - medium heavy nickel round wound .015-.058 **
- Built in Korea