D'Addario EJ97 Greek Bouzouki Strings
D'Addario's EJ97 strings are designed for use with 8-string Greek bouzoukis of various scales. The unwound strings are made from plain steel and the wound strings are nickel wound.
D'Addario offers a wide variety of ethnic instrument strings designed to the exacting specifications of our artists, instrument parterns and international customers. D'Addario's computer-controlled winding machinery, laser micrometer inspection, and closed-loop tension control systems promise unrivaled quality and consistency, set after set.
• Designed for use with 8-string Greek bouzoukis of various scales
• Distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation
• Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
• Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
• String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .010, .013, .013, Nickelplated Steel Wound .022, .010(p), .028, .013(p)