Fender Vibro-King CSR Series w/Cover (2003)
Fender USA made Vibro-King "Custom Shop Release" from 2003.
In overall excellent shape however the previous owner put some white-out on the control panel (see pictures).
Recently checked out in our shop and sounds excellent!
Sold with a fitted amp cover but without a footswitch.
Shipping Note: If you are interested in getting this amp shipped, please email or call us and we will let you know what we can do
- Cabinet Material: 13-Ply Birch/Maple Plywood
- Channels: One
- Color: Blonde and Oxblood
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Radio
- Controls: Reverb: Dwell, Mix, Tone, Fat Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass, Mid; Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Country Of Origin: US
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Preamp Out, Power Amp In)
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- Model Name: Vibro-King® ('93-'03), 120V, Blonde/Oxblood
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Preamp Tubes: 5 x 12AX7
- Series: Custom Amp Amplifiers
- Speakers: Three - 10" Jensen® P10R with Alnico Magnet
- Total Impedance: 2 ohms
- Wattage: 60 Watts
- Weight: 65lbs