Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB Interface 3rd gen
The simplest model in the range, the third-generation Scarlett Solo provides singer-songwriters with a reassuringly easy recording process. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
Its features include a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with a switchable Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
• The best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
• One high-headroom instrument input to plug in your guitar or bass
• High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
• Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback
• With the Quick Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
Scarlett Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including the comprehensive digital audio workstation Ableton® Live Lite™ and 3-month subscription to Pro Tools®. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
As with all Focusrite products, you'll also benefit from a two-year warranty, award-winning customer support, and membership to their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.
• Ableton Live Lite music making software
• Free 3-month Avid® Pro Tools® subscription
• Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
• Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
• Hitmaker Expansion which includes:
• Antares® Auto-Tune® Access Allows everything from natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best vocal takes to lightning-fast Hip-hop-inspired pitching for adding a whole new sound to your track
• Relab LX480 Essentials - Provides four reverbs, modelled on The Hit Factory NYC's reverb unit, and used on countless hits
• Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555 - A hyper-realistic model of Marshall's Silver Jubilee 2555 the modern evolution of the iconic JCM800 brought to you by analogue modeling experts Softube
• XLN Audio® Addictive Keys - Choice of one of four professional-sounding models from Steinway®, Yamaha® and the classic Rhodes®
• XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock Kit - Features expertly captured samples from a high-end Tama® and Pearl® drums, and Paiste® and Sabian® cymbals, recorded at Decibel Studios in Stockholm
• Brainworx® bx_oberhausen - Fully-analogue modelled replica of a classic American polysynth
• Brainworx® bx_console Focusrite SC - Brings the true sound of the preamps that made Focusrite what we are today to your music
• Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite Meticulously captured digital models of the truly iconic EQ and Compressors which have made the Focusrite name a staple in world-class facilities across the globe
• Brainworx® bx_masterdesk - Brings a smooth and simple workflow to the art of mastering, and allows anyone, from first-time-producer to industry pro to get studio-quality results quickly and effortlessly
What's in the box
- Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen.
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
Connectivity: USB Type-C
Protocol: USB 2.0
Form Factor: Desktop
Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
Number of Preamps: 1
Phantom Power: YES
Instrument Inputs: 1
Line Inputs: 1
Analogue Outputs: 2 TRS (Balanced)
Headphone Outputs: 1
Bus Powered: YES