Gretsch G2655T Streamliner Center Block Jr. w/Bigsby - Black (2016)
Guitar is in fairly good condition, with not dings or damage. There is some scratching and wear on the body from playing but nothing out of the ordinary for a guitar that is over 5 years old. Plays well and sounds great! Does not include a case or gig bag.
The exhilarating G2655T Streamliner™ Center Block Junior Double-Cut with Bigsby® is designed for three simple things—high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style. A sleek music machine, the G2655T cranks out the hits with updated features while staying true to That Great Gretsch Sound!™ that’s been a vital component of rock ‘n’ roll since its inception.
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is twofold—the Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Specifically designed by the expert engineers at Gretsch for the Streamliner, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup spawns robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange for a unique tone that blends well with other instruments in a band context. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages. The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby®-licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece while the Adjusto-matic™ bridge with anchored base and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with elegant pearloid block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Back: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Binding: White with Black Purfling
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Center Block Jr.
- Bracing: Spruce Center-Block
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™
- Bridge Cover/Tailpiece: Bigsby®-Licensed B50 Vibrato
- Pickup Configuration: Broad'Tron™ / Broad'Tron™
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Lower Bout: 13.46" (341.88 mm)
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Upper Bout: 10.625" (270 mm)
- Waist: 8.625" (219.08 mm)