Ibanez AE275 Acoustic/Electric Guitar - Natural Low Gloss
With its rich voice and outstanding playability, the Ibanez AE275 is an acoustic-electric guitar any musician can appreciate.
Premium appointments like a real bone nut and saddles, plus Ibanez Advantage bridge pins, set this guitar apart from most in this class. Players especially appreciate the AE275's carefully rounded fretboard edges, which enhance the neck's smooth and fast feel. Complete with a custom electronics package for excellent plugged-in performance, the Ibanez AE275 acoustic-electric guitar is the perfect companion for any singer/songwriter.
Solid sitka spruce top for timeless tone
Sitka spruce has been a preferred top wood among luthiers for decades, thanks to its wide-ranging tonality. The Ibanez AE275 acoustic-electric features a solid Sitka spruce top, giving this guitar impressive projection and detail. And another benefit of a solid wood top is how it will sound even better as the years go by - the more you play it, the more the top "settles in" to its role as a soundboard, yielding more harmonic richness and depth as it ages.
Premium materials for better tone
In addition to high-quality tonewoods, the Ibanez AE275 comes equipped with a real bone nut and saddles. Bone transmits the vibrations of your strings better than basic plastic, giving your tone better definition, detail, and sustain. And because your choice of bridge pins also informs your tone, the AE275 features Ibanez Advantage bridge pins. They're designed to preserve your tone better than common plastic bridge pins, and the sonic difference is notable.
Comfort Grip neck with rounded fretboard edges
It doesn't matter how great a guitar sounds or looks if you don't enjoy the feel of its neck. While that's ultimately subjective, we think you'll be impressed with the feel of the AE275's Comfort Grip neck profile. Of special note are the rounded fretboard edges, which make this neck feel especially smooth and inviting. Whether you're grabbing full chords, or running lead lines around the fretboard, the Ibanez AE275 will serve you well.
- Ready to perform with built-in Ibanez pickup and preamp system
- Solid Sitka spruce top for excellent projection and articulation
- Comfort Grip neck and rounded fretboard edges for fast, fluid playability
- Ibanez Advantage bridge pins yield better tone than common plastic bridge pins
- Real bone nut and saddles for enhanced tone and sustain
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: AE
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Top Wood: Solid Okoume
- Back & Sides Wood: Okoume
- Body Bracing: Standard X-M bracing
- Neck Wood: Nyatoh
- Neck Shape: Comfort Grip with Rounded Edge
- Radius: 15.7"
- Fingerboard Material: Katalox
- Fingerboard Inlay: Wooden Vine
- Number of Frets: 20 Scale
- Length: 25.6"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-cast, 18:1
- Bridge Material: Scalloped Katalox
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Bone
- Nut Width: 1.732"
- Electronics: Ibanez Custom
- Strings: D'Addario, .011-.052