Ibanez Electric Upright Bass w/Stand & Gig Bag - Mahogany Oil Burst
Combining premium materials with a stellar amplification system, the Ibanez Bass Workshop UB804 represents big value in an upright electric bass. Its fretless jatoba fingerboard sits atop a 5-piece maple/walnut neck, with a 34-inch scale length that makes for a smooth transition from an electric bass guitar. Its AeroSilk piezo pickup system allows you to switch seamlessly between playing with fingers and playing with a bow, delivering great tone either way. Comes included with a TAMA RoadPro stand, which makes the Ibanez Bass Workshop UB804 ready to gig right from the start.
• Neck type: UB4 5pc Maple/Walnut neck-through
• Body: Maple
• Fretboard: Jatoba fretboard w/ white dot inlay
• Frets: Fretless
• Bridge: Custom AeroSilk MR5 bridge
• Pickup: AeroSilk Piezo for Upright
• Electronics: AeroSilk Piezo system w/ active tone control
• Hardware colour: Black matte
• Scale length: 864 mm / 34"
• Neck: 5 Pc Maple/Walnut Thru-Neck
• Neck width at nut: 42mm
• Radius: Conical compound
• Accessories: Includes TAMA Roadpro stand
• Case: Gig bag included