NUX Edge Mini Delay Pedal
The Edge Delay by NUX gives you 3 distinct delay effects which delicate control over the feel, and response of each. Here you get the funky and slightly driven Tape delay tones, warm analog delay, and pristine digital delays. And of course, as the name implies, this pedal gives you that classic U2 sound!
Phi Digital Delay is a digital delay with a golden ratio 2nd repeat head. It makes your guitar sounds more musical in nature. Easily tweak the knobs, setup the desired sub-division, engage the smart tap tempo, and you’re ready to go. Phi Digital Delay is a digital delay with a golden ratio 2nd repeat head. It makes your guitar sounds more musical in nature. Easily tweak the knobs, setup the desired sub-division, engage the smart tap tempo, and you’re ready to go. Tape Echo is based on the legendary Space Echo machine. We digitally recreated the retro-feel of a real tape and capstan configuration. The Tape Echo emulates the high-frequency saturation and low-end decay of magnetic tape. It’s gently modulated for added richness and color. Tweak the time knob from max to min quickly, and you can get the infinity feedback.
Set the Time knob parameter to your desired sub-division, then you can engage the smart tap tempo by pressing the footswitch twice to get a dynamic sub-division tap tempo delay . Press the footswitch once to engage/disengage the effect. Press twice, to access Smart Tap Tempo. In the meantime, the delay time is related to tap tempo and current sub-division parameter. (The FS indicator will flash as current BPM.) Mini but mighty! It also supports Stereo input & output. (Use 1/4” TRS cable and choose Stereo mode.)
- 3 delay types in a mini enclosure.
- Phi Digital Delay: Musical digital delay with golden ratio 2nd repeat head.
- Analog Delay: BBD Warm sound with natural treble decay.
- Tape Echo: High-frequency saturation and low-end decay.
- Sub-division with Smart Tap Tempo. (Maximum: 1500ms)
- True-bypass or Buffer-bypass(Trails).
- Supports Stereo I/O with TRS Cable.
- Low power consumption. (less than 100mA)
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency.