On-Stage BC1000 Rechargeable XLR Bluetooth Receiver
The BC1000 Bluetooth Receiver wirelessly connects a Bluetooth audio source, such as a mobile device or computer, to a mixer or powered speaker up to 30' away, eliminating the need for running cables. Only one receiver is needed because it automatically sums incoming stereo audio to a mono signal. The built-in connector plugs into a single XLR input, conserving channels on a mixing board. Its USB-rechargeable battery provides power, so no power cord is needed during use.
- Application Wireless Bluetooth audio
- Version Bluetooth V4.0
- Power 3.7V lithium battery w/ included USB charging cable
- Battery Life 20 Hours
- Standby Current <0.5mA
- Wireless Transmission Range 30'
- Sensitivity -80dBm<Ã Â±0.1% BER
- Signal to Noise 75dB
- Distortion 0.1%
- Power Requirement 5V/1A - 2A Power Supply